Politics and pathocracy
The entire Western world, and its sphere of influence as extended through globalization, comprise a pathocracy. That is, psychopaths are in positions of power, and politics is almost entirely a managed show where nothing of large-scale importance is decided by the people.
If you have been following the news at Sott.net, you've probably gotten the overall picture long ago, but a more in-depth study is valuable.
All ‘Politics and pathocracy’ topics
- COINTELPRO (In modern usage, any covert or underhanded activity aimed at destroying movements or ideas the power structure finds threatening while maintaining deniability.)
- Conspiracy theory (A label that is usually stamped on inconvenient allegations of dishonesty or fraud by government.)
- Disinformation (An intelligence term meaning purposely giving false information.)
- Game theory (This is a branch of mathematics which explores outcomes of choices within "games", i.e. systems with formal rules, participants, a space of possible actions and typically some sort of score function.)
- Illuminati (Originally the name of a secret society started by Adam Weishaupt in Bavaria in 1776. In the modern context, generally used to mean the higher levels of secret government)
- Mind control (Any means of exercising involuntary control over a person's thought processes, emotions or opinions.)
- New World Order (A "new" order where a shadowy organization of elites control the destiny of the common man.)
- Pathocracy (Pathocracy is a totalitarian form of government in which absolute political power is held by a psychopathic elite, and their effect on the people is such that the entire society is ruled and motivated by pathological values.)
- Plausible deniability (An event cannot conclusively be traced to the party who ordered it.)
- UFO phenomenon (A most likely a trans-millennial situation involving interaction with non-human intelligences.)